Share The Old Log Theatre With Your Family, Friends, and Colleagues!
From business events to travel tours, senior clubs to social organizations, family reunions to friendly outings, the Old Log Theatre is the perfect destination for any group looking for an unforgettable time.
- Discounts off regular ticket price for groups of 10 or more (weekday matinees) or 15 or more (evenings and weekends).
- Dinners or lunches available and served in our dining room, adjacent to the theatre and overlooking the beautiful grounds and natural wetlands. Click here for group meal menus.
- Full bar service. Arrangements can be made for wine with dinner or lunch. Bar tickets are also available for groups to use for social hours.
- Commercial groups ONLY will receive complimentary theatre ticket for the group leader and bus driver.
- Free parking.
- Free promotional material to assist group leaders.
- The Old Log Theatre is fully wheelchair accessible.
It's easy to book your group!
Fill out the form below, call or email group sales at: 952-474-0861 or email@example.com
- Select a Performance date.
- Contact us to reserve the estimated number of theatre tickets and meals needed for your group. Minimum group requirement for Evenings and Sunday Matinees is 15 paid tickets, for Weekday Matinees it is 10 paid tickets. (Pricing reverts to individual prices if group numbers fall below group rate numbers.)
- An invoice will be provided, and a 50% deposit is required at least 4 weeks prior to the performance date.
- Final payment, ticket numbers and meal choices are due 2 weeks prior to the performance date. Payment can be made with a single check (payable to the Old Log Theatre) or a single credit card. (We are not able to accept multiple forms of payment for group orders.) The group rate cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, gift certificates, gift letters or vouchers.